I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but I want to know....

@roleez1 (168)
For all of you who have done quite a bit of travelling (or even those who have not), which one of the places that you have visited is your favorite & why?
@marianne87 (3526)
My favourite place to visit will always be Florida. I have only been to 7 or 8 places in the world so I may change my mind in the future, but my parents used to take my sister and I to Disney World every year and a lot of my happiest memories are from there. Obviously I love Disney, but its not just that. People there always seem so friendly - even if you're just grocery shopping, you get service with a smile. I love the changeable weather, the beautiful homes and scenery, the local accents, everything. I just wish I could get a green card and move there with my kids!
Should read *has always been* lol as I said, I may change my mind... but I really doubt it
@bravowoo (78)
you are right, now I want to go to other places and other countries. But now i can not do that. i have my own job to do and support my family. this problem also confuses all of us i think.
@maximax8 (27053)
I have traveled to more than fifty countries in the world and along the years I have been traveling I have found some favorite places. My favorite cities that I have been to are Sydney, Cape Town and Vancouver. The favorite cities that I have been to are Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean, Australia, New Zealand, Belize and the Seychelles. In Sydney I adore the gray harbor bridge and the white sails of the opera house. It has lovely beaches north and south of the harbor. Cape Town has Table Mountain, great beaches like Camp Cove, crystals at Scratch Patch and penguins at Boulders Beach. Vancouver has amazing Stanley Park and English Bay Beach. I love Samoa because it has an interesting culture, low prices and a tropical landscape. I love Australia because it has a beautiful landscape and unique wildlife. New Zealand has a stunning landscape and superb wildlife like penguins and dolphins. Belize has Mayan ruins and wonderful snorkeling at Caye Caulker. The Seychelles is like paradise with all its tropical islands and it is unspoilt. However it is really expensive.
@ravend (661)
• Malta
Sicily. I keep coming and going there. I spent summers living there. The landscape is marvellous, I am in love with the mountains and with the mediterrennean maquis all over the place. You'd just want to drive and drive and get lost there. :) And the people are wonderful.
@wadabski (764)
Try Philippines we have beautiful beach which is not developed by human hands, only by nature. try Palawan underwater caves and its beaches for those who love to scuba dive. Look it up in the net. A must try is Palau. The best diving spot in the world. If you are a fan of fishing then this place is also for you.