How much can I earn in mylot?

I have a question. How much can I earn by posting here in mylot? I mean how much is every post, response, comments, etc. worth?
First off, Welcome to MyLot! I see your new and are unaware of the rules. You would be saving yourself time if you checked out the rules and FAQs. I strongly encourage you to or you might just find yourself banned. http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx\ http://www.mylot.com/o/faq.aspx You are not to talk about your earnings as well as trying to break it down. It is against the rules. MyLot is not about the money, It is about creating conversations and learning. It is a reward, don't abuse it. If all you care about is the money, this is not the place for you. Add good things to the community, don't break it or trash it.
They tell you not to ask questions about PENDING earnings and WHEN they will show up. I have seen many threads started on how much you CAN earn. I have not heard of that being against the rules. They only state making threads asking WHEN you will get paid are against the rules...
You clearly have not read the discussion guidelines. You are not to talk about your earnings or talk about their algorithm. It clearly states that if you have read the rules and been on MyLot as long as I have. MyLot is NOT about the money. It is about learning, sharing and making friends.
Talking about earnings in general is nto forbidden, such as asking about earnings potential. What is forbidden is to try and post a discussion that attempts to figure out or explain how the earning system works. the system is a complex algorythm based on a lot of factors that are actually a mystery to me to.
When I first joined MyLot (Like a few days ago LOL) I was discouraged because I saw people talking about how it took them weeeeeks to make a couple dollars. Well, I've only been active for about a day and a half, and I have almost made two dollars...I haven't even been putting a large amount of time into it, so I bet you could make up to 3 dollars a day if you REALLY tried hard. Yesterday I made 70 cents and I was hardly on here. I just want to get to $10 by the 31st!
cool! That's good news coz i stay full time at home
This is against the rules!
What are you talking about is 'against the rules?' The whole POINT of MyLot is to be more active so you bring THEM more income. There is nothing going on here 'against the rules.' If anything, the more active you are, the MORE you help MyLot.
@tonyllenium (6267)
in general we can say that you carn 1 cent per every single post you will write here on mylot and you can earn 1 cent if you upload a photo on discussions!!So these are rules so how much you can earn daily depnds from you and even if you are able to write quality posts as responses..so good luck!!
i really like ur answer, all depend to our post quality, if we enjoy discussion and share more the nexr we will get more and that not only money but more important beside that like mutual friendship, valuable information, legit site, enjoyable networking etc,,,enjoy MyLotting @all
@ashok1 (225)
There is no fast rule that you earn this much in one day or this much per post.It all depends on the quality of the post and how best you describe your discussions.happy mylotting
@maean_19 (4662)
The earnings of every post here vaaries. There is no exact numeration or denomination for a certain post be it a discussion, comment or response. The earning depends on the quality of your post which the admin reviews. As a tip, your post should be of good quality. Avoid one line question discussion. Be as detailed and sensible on your posts. Go over the mylot guidelines for you to be informed of what to do and what to avoid.
@exx007 (167)
Just post, or else finish a task
@samafayla33 (1857)
i think you earn a penny for each discussion and a penny for each person who comments. It may not be alot, but it's fun to discuss your favorite things.
It would depend how "quality" your post and response is, a three or four line would be the standard in which you would receive a good earnings. Start a new discussion then response accurately, post some pics, browse the web through mylot can be of help as well, you can also do tasks at the same time. I don't make a dollar a day though since I came in the site sneaking once a while and respond to few posts. But I say, that mylot has offered me a reasonable cents for my time worth here.