We Enjoy Eating Tonight

@julyteen (13259)
Davao, Philippines
My friends and colleagues invite me to be with them going out for food trip. Because no other means to satisfy our self except eating so I go with them. Well, how nice experience eating broasted chicken. My stomach is almost full. Now, it's almost 1:30am but still I am awake. It's nice also to go out because the weather is good, it's cold already here in Saudi Arabia. Winter is coming already and the heat weather before is gone. I think a hang out like this is good for us here. Of course we will do it everyday because it's bad for our health.
@TheAdvocate (2395)
Food trip is one of my favorite past time. Although sometimes, okay most of the time, a full stomach will not let you sleep at once. I usually drink warm milk to help me sleep. I would appreciate it if you could discuss their cuisines there and maybe a discussion on how they taste. Are they like us who have an adventurous palate? Do they food like balut or chicken feet that they like? Do they have flea markets like us? Appreciate a lesson on cross-cultural cuisine.
I am happy you enjoyed eating in a cool atmosphere, eating full up to throat is certainly not good, i agree lol; but some times i too over eat; can't control sweets and spicy foods.. Thank you so much. Professor. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead. God bless you. Welcome always.
@hushi22 (4940)
wow! can i join pal? i kinda miss food trips with my friends and bf. hmmmm.... hope to get one soon.
hi julyteen yes getting together with your fri ends and going out on a food trip is really good for morale.Broasted chicken sounds'reallky delicious and fun to eat.so its cold now inSaudi Arabia. well we too have had some stormy chilly nights here in usually sunny Southern California and rain too.weather seems odd this winter as we do not'usually get cold weather til Feburary and January at times.'sort of early for cold weather here. lol Glad you had a good time and rightg it would not be healthy every but will be great every once in a while.