is it true?

coca cola - is it true - pesticide is it true?
I like the taste of coca cola very much . But few years back a statement has been aired on media stating that pesticides is being used in the manufacture of coca cola. If it is true, then how is it possible for such a big company to survive in USA? what do u think whether the statement aired in the media will be true or not?
@erikmama (12934)
Hi KRT. I am not sure about pesticides being used. This is not something that I have ever heard of. I know that I am also an avid Coke drinker, and consume way to more of the beverage than I should. I know that in the past few weeks I have heard a lot of other negative comments about Coke, including that ir will dissolve a steak if you dissolve it in it.
@owlwings (39073)
• Cambridge, England
Of course it is not true! Do you really believe every vague statement you hear? I have no doubt that pesticides are used at some point in the fruit and vegetable extracts which Coca-Cola use. The company never claimed to be 'green' or 'organic'.