Swagbucks is awesome!

@YamiKiba (938)
I've redeemed about 4 times, received 3 times (my 4th gift card will be in my swag inbox in a few days!) and when it arrives, I will have earned 20 dollars in Amazon gift credits. (: I am also half way towards my next $5 Amazon e-card. I have one really active referral there and she helps me a lot towards my point goals (I earn 10% from whatever she earns). There are many ways to earn swag though it takes me a few weeks (depending on how active I am to earn points, but I use it frequently for searches, and get random points watching some of their interesting videos on their latest addition swagbucks TV) Has anyone else tried this site? Share your stories of successfully earning, and what you redeemed there! =) Though I think those 5 dollar Amazon giftcards are my favorite prizes on that site :D. I've been a member on Swagbucks for a few months, but if I just had been active my first few months I'm sure I would've redeemed more already. I was referred by my friend who has bought several video games from Amazon using his earnings there :)
Awwww, it's awesome to hear your success story. I wish i could be a member of this site too but unfortunately, i am in Australia. Anyways, I hope you keep on earning with these sites. Have a good day!
I just signed up on Swagbucks too I am hoping to get some Amazon gift cards. they would be great
@laniekins (4585)
Cool! I will try that site too! thanks!
@axlrate7 (1399)
Excuse me dude, can you teach me how to earn in swagbucks. I really don't know anything about that.
It's only open to the UK,USA and Canada to so it will be of little use to you in the Philippines unfortunately, sorry to disappoint you . Unless it's changed recently but I haven't heard of no changes.
@axlrate7 (1399)
Alright, too bad... But anyway, thank you for your information. I'm just searching now for an extra income, and willing to learn many things in the internet. Can you give me some extra information where can I find some earning site.
@peavey (16876)
I used Swagbucks for about 6 months this year and that was part of the money I spent on Christmas. I usually get $5 Amazon gift certificates too, but now I'm letting it add up a little and might go for Paypal or a larger GC at Amazon. It's fun watching the points pile up.
@erikmama (12929)
If you are after Amazon gift cards you get a higher dollar amount of gift cards if you redeem them in the $5 increments. Just a littl FYI. Ive been doing the site for a few month now and have been able to easily earn the Amazon gift cards as I am saving up for something off that site. I think it is great to treat yourself to something extra special off the site, or any others that you do, and they are also great to use for birthdays and other holidayts.
@erikmama (12929)
I can not remember exactly when I joined Swagbucks, but I would say its been about 5 or 6 months. In that time I have been able to earn about $80 in Amazon gift cards. Each day I watch the videos, do the NOSO