about bukisa.com

@Yashasvi (229)
Nepal
I have joined a article writing site called bukisa.com.is it a scam or legit?please tell.can i write my same article which is published in newspaper?
@angelic123 (1112)
From what I heard it is legit I even have an account there but I was not earning so I stopped publishing my work there and concentrated on triond, mylot, and easy cash from facebook. I already asked other mylot and triond friends they say that Bukisa is a place to republish your articles.
@tonyllenium (6266)
i think is a legit site..i joined this article site me too and so many people even here declared it is a legit system...surely it is not easy as it seemed this system bu i think that when you reach the payout they will pay you..
I've heard that it's a legitimate site and pays, but even though I signed up there, I haven't submitted anything yet, because I have other sites I write for that I'm concentrating on getting payout for.
@narnia007 (1051)
Yes it is one of top legit article writing sites.It gives you 3.22$ per 1000 views.I am not sure if you can publish your article from newspaper.In their tos,they say-only original content should be used,but they also allow republishing it as long as its your original content.Try publishing it.If the editorial team publishes it,be happy and start earning...
I dont use the site often but the site pays u around 3.2$ per 1000 visits to ur article,The article should be the new one it should be nowhere published on net:-) have a nice day