Do you really celebrate Christmas?

Ecuador
Hi everyone, As you know, Christmas is a giving time, where people gift everyone they know, and show their love to the people that's next. There's love in the air, and the spirit of giving is on everyone of us. But, this spirit of giving, is the representation of the gift we received, when God sent his Son, Jesus Christ to this world, and gave us the redeem of all our sins. There are too much people that don't really celebrate Christmas, they just celebrate another holiday, but there's few people who really are conscious of the meaning of this day. So... are you of the people who don't really celebrate Christmas? or do you really celebrate Christmas? Comment and answer sincerely please.
@jillhill (37354)
I love CHristmas and the meaning of it...especially how it's expressed in the music....and yes.....I do celebrate it the way it was intended! And so does all of my family.
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes,we always celebrate Christmas, Christmas is a holiday that usually celebrate every year, and we always prepare this holiday together with my family.