Hubby is off mood today

Today is 62nd Republic Day of India. On this day, when we are in home town, he remains busy from morning, till late night. He arranges blood donation camps, debates, fancy dress competitions for kids etc etc. In the afternoon he used to take us to some picnic spot or temples, mini zoo, we ate in some road side dhaba (hotel) or watch movie in big screen in cinema hall. He misses all these here. Son is in office doing some work, though it is holiday. Daughter in law has gone to Big-bazzar to grab the offers. Since morning he is watching TV, which normally, he does not do. Just off mood. So i thought of enjoying mylot. [b]Do you or your spouse feel off mood at times? Whay you, he or she do? Please respond.[/b] Wish you all a happy day. cheers kalyani kalyani kalyani
He is not happy because this time something different is there for him and he is not enjoying like earlier used to. This is natural and I guess everyone feel this mood some or the other day and reason may be anything. Thank you for sharing.
hi kayni when I am in an off mood I do miss my hubby as I have been widowed for many years.He could always make me laugh and that helped nme to get into a better mood.now when I am feeling tghat way I also come to mylot and talk to all my many friends. I respond and comment and soon some of you say something funny and I laugh or tell me about a problem and I am engrossed in tryng to help; and forget my off mood. seems usually your husband is in an up mood. poor him. hugs for bth of you.
I'm not in the mood for anything if the day is too stressful and I'm all drained out. Those are the times when I just feel like crawling to my bed and sleep.