free wifi onboard

How cool is that?! Some of the bus companies here have started this kind of service on their executive coach buses. I think I wanna try that. Going to a province for 8 hours by bus won't be boring anymore. Here, I can literally do mylot while on the road! COOL!!! What do you think of this?
@cyfernet (2797)
It's good that these people are offering such facilities. In Bangalore, India such facilities like wifi are also being provided in volvo buses for local passengers to travel from one spot to another that too just for city purpose, isn't that good! I think the wifi on bus is free too!
For the city, this will be good for those workaholics. hehehe... If for long distance travel, it would ease the mood of those impatient travelers...hahaha...
@maximax8 (27049)
It is excellent that there will be free wifi on the executive coach services. This will be likely to appeal to business travelers and others keen on the Internet if they can afford the ticket. Being on My Lot whilst on the road would be wonderful. I wish that the train companies had free wifi on board in my home country. I came home from my latest trip with a smashed screen on my net book. It is either a case of getting a new screen or buying a new net book. So My Lot friends wrap up your laptop, note book or net book whilst traveling.
@skysuccess (8882)
doggydimon, I suppose this will be a good service for the commuters but I wonder if there will be access limitations. Also, mobile broadband are nowadays getting more popular and affordable - this service might just become unnecessary.
@staria (2782)
Think it's cool, but adds another eye-candy for criminals too!
you think so? i hope not...
@chiyosan (29389)
Wow really that sure is a great offer. I hope though they wont be charging exfra for that. But if it goes with rhe fare i would like to try this and make sire mu phone and laptop is very well charged. Haha.