Border Agent forced to use BEAN BAGS to defend our nation, shot dead!

@debrakcarey (19924)
A border agent was shot dead by bandits while trying to defend our border using bean bags. Drug smugglers using AK47's and border agents armed with rifles that shot bean bags gunned it out near Nogales. Agent Terry was fatally shot. http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_681d29cf-845a-5aea-9f34-3837d70b8a31.html His family ought to sue the government that did this to him!
Ultimately God is in control, but it is totally amazing how people like the Illuminati, religious groups (one in particular but not mentioning any names ha), Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and others try to rule the world.
@debrakcarey (19924)
YOu sound like a conspiracy freak. Not that I mind, I've had the name applied to me. But when I look around and see that evil is being called good, and normal decent people agreee, I have to wonder what kind of power can deceive people that strongly. Our hearts and our minds are so numb to evil that we cannot see it for what it is.