I am really Amazed ! How caring ?!?!

Yesterday i was on my way to college through bus , suddenly i saw a squirrel that has been hit by a Biker , that Squirrel was getting to its death , the biker kept on checking the squirrel while moving . Suddenly he went back and took the squirrel and kept in front of his bike then went away . I am really amazed by his action . Still there are many good peoples in the world !!!
@thezone (9452)
Most bikers love animals especially squirrels
Hello dude , You are getting out of the topic .
@thezone (9452)
How so?
hi stylewaves look dude thezone is not out of the topic as you said a biker hit the squirrel then tried to help it. so topic biker and squirrel and being kind,is it not?
hi stylewaves yes I think that that biker was indeed one of the good people in this world and there are more of them than we realize. I met a couple with their son when I had the misfortune to take a bad fall beside my favorite restaurant. I knew immediately when I could not use my left arm to help myself get back to my feet that I was badly injured.. It was not working.A lot of people saw me fall but only one cou ple cared enough to ask me if I was alright.I had to say no I think I have dislocated my shoulder. I was in some pain but ironically the most pain was from my skinned knee,my left knee. it was my left shoulder that took the brunt of the fall.they immediately phoned the paramedics. the paramedics were there almost instantly and insisted on taking me to the ER. I was xrayed and admited to the hospital. I had to have surgery as the b ones in my shoulder had just crumbled. when I got out I put a piece in our local paper thanking the couple with the young son who helped me when I had a fall and stayed with me til the paramedics came. Even their six year old son helped byu telling me he broke his arm and the hospital made it all new so lady you will be just fine. wonderful caring people.
@thezone (9452)
Thanks Hatley I hope your shoulder is better now and that was so nice of you to thank the couple in the paper. I am a bit of a biker, with long hair and such but never judge us by our cover
Thats what i would like to insist , if we were capable helping others and we must not take a single chance to irritate anyone.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, he was really nice, and I thought that he gonna leave the squirrel in that kind of situation. I am also amaze to that kind of action because at least he made an effort to help the animal. right? he really cares and he is a good person. I love it I love it
@tiina05 (2319)
sorry for the double post . I thought I lost a connection because it failed that is why I post again. sorry for this..
Its no problem , i will take that you have double care for the animals and you really like his activity .
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, he was really nice, and I thought that he gonna leave the squirrel in that kind of situation. I am also amaze to that kind of action because at least he made an effort to help the animal. right? he really cares and he is a good person. I love it
I too felt the same as you , but i was thinking of it the whole , taking care of people is distress is always a heroic thing
@syoti20 (5296)
I hope the Biker done a good deed. Or he just get the squirrel to throw him/her away. So that no one notice it.
It was a very busy road , even if he aimed at throwing it away of the road , i will tell that he done a great job , he risked his life to throw it away of the road .
People like these makes us feel that the world is still worth to live on right? With all the events and news on tv about someone killing another human being and so on, it is always nice to know that there are still decent people exist in this world. I'm sure it's amazing to see someone like that biker. My mom and daughter was once hit by a biker when they got off a bus, the biker just drove off, not even looking back to see if my Mom and daughter were okay. They got only bruises and mostly fine, but still the biker should take responsibility. Happy mylotting and have a nice day
I am always optimistic that there are far more helping people in the world. I have seen bikers be really caring with animals so your discussion is really nice to hear. See I am one who always feels that animals/pets should be allowed to run free. I do not believe in chaining or caging dogs in homes, main reason why I have not owned one for years. Although where I live now pets are not allowed. So my thinking with bikers is they love to ride free so they are caring in nature to animals, so it does not surprise me to hear of the biker taking care/note in helping the squirrel.
@meyrek (142)
• Estonia
i hope he didn't take him for food or something like this :D I hope he took squirrel to take him to doctor or something :D
Thats nice to hear i wish more people were just as caring