New tea has gone on the market

China
The place I live,surrounded by hills,abounded in tea. every year, around Grain Rain-6th solar term ,Apr.19,20,or21,-New tea goes on the market successively.Air is filled with the smell of tea .Here,there are mainly green tea and black tea ,which differ in process.I like green tea all the time and make tea with cup of blue china ,It is strong and brisk in taste and lingers.Dear friends,do you plant tea there?Do you like to drink tea?What kind of tea is your favorite?
@Asylum (48355)
• Manchester, England
England is not a suitable climate for growing tea, although I do believe that there are a couple of small cultivated areas that succeed in doing so. I have nevr actually seen any of them and I imagine that is not an easy task to maintain such plants here. Oddly enough, despite the English being renowned as tea drinkers, I rarely drink it at all nowadays. It is the main beverage for me when I was younger because my parents were avid tea drinkers, as were the majority of English from their generation. I tend to mostly drink coffee, which has greatly gained in popularity here over recent years. I do still enjoy the occasional cup of tea, although I do not have any particular preference.
Where I live in is located in the southeast of China,between 114º-119º east longitude and 29º-34º north latitude,so it is good for growing tea and tea bounds in here. I began to drink tea when I was a child,hence tea is my daily beverage. And that,I am particular about both tea and teacup.I think what one drinks mirrors one's culture background .Thank you for responding to my discussion I started two years ago!
@Micmac (7100)
I have a cabinet full of different kinds of teas I buy. In the morning I like to drink a warm tea when the weather is cold. In summer, I like a ice tea with lime juice. To mention a few of my favourite teas that I drink quite often: ginger and lemon tea, jasmine tea, chai tea, peppermint tea, Grey Earl tea and black and green teas. They are very delicious and I love the aroma of tea. My friend, Ming bought me a beautiful China porcelain tea cup and I admire it very much.
Oh,You drink so many kinds of tea ,which put mine to shame.I have never heard of chai tea and grey earl tea before. It is said that chai tea is black tea that is brewed strong with spices then diluted with milk and sugar ,but I have no idea what the grey earl tea is.
@Micmac (7100)
What I like about tea is that is contributes to our overall well being, refreshes the mind, body and spirit! In addition, it delivers healthful antixidants. I do hope you will be able to drink delicious chai and earl grey tea some day. You haven't lived until you've sample these flavourful teas. Right you are about chai tea. It is flavoured with many spices such as cardamon, ginger, cinnamon, clove, star anise. Adding milk is the quencher and sugar. It taste sweet to perfection, soothing and relaxing! Let me tell you about grey earl tea. This tea is just quite distinctive. It is flavoured with bergamot, an citrus fruit. Legend has it that it was introduce to Lord Grey by a Chinese mandaerin during 1803.
Thank you for telling me so much!What interests me is that cardamon, ginger, cinnamon, clove,star anise as well as bergamot are all Traditional Chinese medicine ,which are warm in nature and are used to treat stomach-cold , poor appetite and vomiting, so it is better for it to be drunk in winter.To my shame,I actually don't know the grey earl tea that originated from China.
• Marion, Kansas
I do not think tea would grow in our environment. It gets too cold for it. I like all types of tea, and have several different cups. I like to picture you with your blue china cup of green tea.
I am glad that you like all kinds of tea and teacup.I originally consider that you only like coffee.Here,the tea is not only a kind of beverage but also a medicine.
• Marion, Kansas
We are told that tea is a healthy drink and different herb and tea combinations are good for different illnesses and conditions.
I do not plant tea here and do not know of anyone who does in my circle of friends and or family. I do buy tea quite often and enjoy any type of herbal teas because I find them to be very relaxing. We have a store here which specifically sell natural foods and that is where I get mine and the brands vary depending on what is on sale.
Our district has a warm and humid climate which is good to plant tea.I hope your business is brisk.
@iklananda (1204)
Planting tea is very difficult and need a sophisticated process to be a tea from the leave. Better to buy the tea
Thank you for response!I live in city,It goes without saying that I buy the tea too.