I slept 12 hours last night, I guess I was super tired.

This morning I get up around 4:00 A.M., but I thought that it was still night time. Guess what, I even skip my dinner meal last night, and I just lay on my bed, fall asleep until this morning. Unbelievable, I told myself. I guess yesterday I was super tired, that is why I overslept. I thought that I would simply take a nap or something. Oh well, I get up and fix myself some breakfast, a big one to replace last night dinner. Then I took a shower and run out for work. Have you ever overslept like that? it was first time for me though.
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes,especially when i am wakeful or lack of sleeping due to over work,over time or due to many things that need to finish in the house.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have not had that much sleep in years. I just cannot lay there in the bed that long. I always have things to do or alot of stuff on my mind that gets me up in just a few hours.