Dissappointing Quiz...

This was the Question i placed in the Viewbestads.com website for their new structure in Quiz: Quiz is meant to be one of the good ways of getting points in VBA , but if a person works for 1 hour in 100 quizzes , if he might get 80 questions right and if he was in 50th place will he gets only 50 points ,So you want us to waste 1 hour for that 50 points , thats totally insane ! Really disappointing ! It would be better if you award what they scored ! What do you think about this issue ?
That does sound like something that would be really frustrating. In other words, something like that would be something that I would try once but once I realized that it seemed like a waste of my time, that would be the last time that I did anything on the site. There are a lot of sites out there that I've tried out a few times but realized that there was absolutely no value for the time that I spent on the site, so my account is just sitting there.