welfare

Indonesia
Why do you feel sometimes responsible for the welfare of others?
@oindy54 (3446)
Since we are all human beings I feel a sense of responsibility towards the entire race.Just as Caesar felt towards the others of his race in 'The Rise of the Planet of the Apes' and decided to do something for them.Similarly sometimes when I am in a thoughtful mood I often ponder how I can help humanity.I try to help the poor and the needy people I see on the streets who often come up to beg.I feel so sorry for them.I get to eat,wear proper clothes,have had the fortune to receive a good education,have shelter and so many other things whereas they have nothing.The small amount that I can save from my pocket money I try to donate and bring a smile to someone's face.Even within my family and friends circle I try to give the best advice according to my discretion when I find someone is undergoing a problem or is in trouble.I think if everyone in this world can be a little less selfish,the world will be a wonderful place to live in,having peace,harmony and all the positive traits one can think of.
Probably has to do what my intuition. As one stands with his own needs to occasionally back up and waits until it is your turn again. Works sometimes. And then there is often very beautiful ... if it is beautiful.
@sid556 (31023)
because we are all in this together. How many times I have been in a situation and a perfect stranger has helped me out...that's why. Call it Karma or call it paying it forward...it's what we do or should do. If I see someone in need and if I'm in any way able to be of help, then I will. Could be me that needs the help next time or one of my kids. I've helped out kids because I know if it were my kid in a situation like that, I'd want someone to help them out. What would the alternative be? Not caring about each other? That'd make for an even more horrible world than we already have. I can't even imagine. I'm glad that there are a good amount of us out there that still care about others.
@najibdina29 (1309)
If someone whines long and hard enough and be compared to a "complex Mama" (I call it now that way) then developed which can be very convenient for the whining Those who do not care for his own good may be your own fault!
@nakula2009 (2325)
My great, I've loved her daughter very doll, she wants to do everything right sometimes I try it again to hollow on the carpet, usually without success. It's probably because I want to protect her, but I had to let go so that they collect themselves experience. I feel responsible because it's my daughter.
@gengeni (3308)
The man is a herd animal. Therefore, it is rooted in his genes to have the common good in mind. Empathy is not an end in itself but serves to maintain the species The common good is also the welfare of each individual. Where is everyone only interested in themselves, will suffer the common good. This is reflected back on what each individual. To help others is, therefore, indirectly, in their own interest. That by the time our society is going downhill, due to the fact that too many people have forgotten that. And who here confuses a healthy sense of responsibility with mental disorders such as helper syndrome or mother complex, it must already be on it a little odd.
@rifnee (1713)
This is called - humanity, but also warmth -. I personally think it's OK, if you look a little thought makes it to his fellow man. Indifference is not really my thing, although I'm often fallen on the snout.
Because we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Whatever happens to them we will feel guilty if we have the capacity to help them in one way or another, yet we didn't do it. It's a nice feeling if we are able to help others.