Are you cook if luck of ingredient and condiments?

@zhawee (875)
For me if someone i have missing one of the condiment or ingredients. Im going to lazy, maybe im just open the cup noodles. hats it i will eat. Some cooker are very more strategy, they know what the alternate of those condiment or ingredient without there in the ketchen
@cutepenguin (6457)
If I'm missing an ingredient, I will usually improvise. It usually works out to taste fine.
Hello there! Cooking with lack of condiments? That would be hard. But in my case, since I love cooking a lot, I make sure I always have may basic ingredients in cooking. I would always have onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes. And of course, I always needed salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and cooking oil. If I happen to have one things lacking, I would cook something out of what I have enough in the kitchen. I guess one rule I have in cooking is, check what you have before you decide what to cook. :-) happy cooking!