Paolo Rossi say about Inter Milan

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
do you Paolo Rossi?? top scorer in world cup 1982, a legend too for Inter Milan.. his conclusion about the situation of inter milan now is started when inter milan release Samuel Eto`o.. he said the biggest mistake for inter when sell a player like Eto`o and only get Zarate and Forlan... and he thinks too that Ricki Alvares is not enough for inter... give me your opinion about the situation in inter milan now?? why ranieri can not success change the situation in inter milan??
@ram_cv (16516)
To be fair to Ranieri, he has taken a team that he inherited from the previous coach. He did not get a chance to really engage in Transfer market activities since he took over. So the january window will be the first chance for him to make some intelligent buys. Having said that I think I still do not think he has got his team structure and tactics right. He is still getting to know the team and the team is getting to know Ranieri. So I think we should give him time, probably till the January window and then judge him. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, but i always believe ranieri had quality and of course more experienced than previous coach... i don`t know why moratti appoint gasperrini as coach..Maybe gasperrini is not his favourite but Moratti had no choice for it..he can`t pushed leonard still stay in San siro when Leonard had agreed to be director technique of PSG... and the mistake start from it i think.. Moratti had made mistake and moratti had to repaired it
@Sanitary (3969)
I've always say before, Inter milan is not a big team to begin with. ALl along they have been poor until they win their first Serie A again in recent years, by a stoke of luck. Since then, they are seen as a big team, capable of buying big time players and arrogant manager. In fact, they are not up to that level yet and little success had gone to their heads, losing their focus on how to play football. I'm pleased to see Inter milan in such situation because they are not even good enough to be placed top.