Do you realize today's date reads 11/11/11, how interesting is that?

Everyday brings its own gifts and challenges and surprises. I know today will not be any different.We need certainty and to grow more we need uncertainty, now how many of you agree? How do you react when you get a pleasant surprise and what do you do when Life throws up an unpleasant surprise or a challenge? Make this day a special day so that you can revisit it in your mind with pleasant memories.
It's a little bit more than an hour until it will be 11/11/11 for me. I don't expect anything astronomical to happen; I think that it will be "just another day." I think some find today to be a mystical day. I hope that I will create some pleasant memories today. We must learn to "roll with the punches;" accept the pleasant surprises with gratitude and continue to persevere through the challenges. The true mark of a champion is one who perserveres through the difficult times.
@wulania (1528)
i realized today iss 11/11/11. but it not special day for me. it is just a day ike others
That's ok. Just another day.But if you care to look at some of the responses by people, organizations and govts one would think something extra ordinary is going on.
@lilaclady (28270)
I have heard it is supposed to be lucky so a lot of people are going off and getting married, it is suppsed to be good for those born on this day I hope nesxt year is lucky as well as that will have 12/12/12 and the 12/12 is my birthday so maybe next year will be lucky for me....
I think it is very interesting, reason because, that date wont occur will another millennium. Unless of course, for the year 2111, they still consider it as "/11", who knows. In Canada, it would initiate Remembrance day weekend, the day where we remember all the sacrifices made in the World Wars in history. So it will be a special day no matter what in Canada. Cheers!