"I feel it is just a number," - Tendulkar

@Nigildas (169)
Sachin Tendulkar on a interview to MiD-DAY has said that " I feel its just a number, i am not thinking about it, I am thinking about playing good cricket, I am enjoying my game. "wen i got my 90th international century, nobody said anything. Even before my 99th century, nobody said anything. So why now? I don't understand." He even added to it by saying "I know everybody is talking and thinking about my 100th century. I want to be relaxed and cricket decide its own course, I am not rushing into anything, just concentrating on my own game. His 99th century was against South Africa in the world cup, And since then he din get to the three figures. He missed the chance in the series against England and Now in the last two matches. The 3rd and the final test against west indies starting tomorrow is another chance for him to reach the milestone The third test is scheduled at his home town Mumbai at the Wakhede stadium. Can he reach his 100th century in Mumbai? Lets see how many Sachin fans are there in MYLOT to wish our own master blaster a very successful match ahead
@grvdubey11 (1882)
It indeed is just a number,perfect answer to media by Sachin,who were sensation-lasing and hyping this for so long.
@venkit (2957)
For Sachin its just a number. As he has already scored 99 tons and tons and tons of runs its just another number. But its the century in the number of century, so for the fans its really special. any one other than sachin can, only just dream about it.. In this series we have ODI also so even if he misses it in tests then he can get it in ODIs.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Sachin has got a point, I must say. If the media stopped banging on about it he'd be onto his 150th hundred by now lol.
@ram_cv (16516)
For somebody who has been there 99 times before, this is definitely just a number. So I do not think that he is under any real worry in this aspect. The bigger worry for him was winning the World Cup which is a crowning glory for any player and that got solved this year at Wankhade stadium. So he would be hoping to get this milestone also at Wankhade stadium. Cheers! Ram