i am not seeing any thing good will happen at christmas

@hotsummer (10308)
i am sure that i would be spending a very quiet christmas with my father. as it is not allowed for me to accept visitors as that will create conflict with my family. as my family does not approve me having friends at all. specially the friends i have although they are not perfect but they are not bad at all actually. it is just that they somehow don't like me and my friends at all. that is why our home looks very lonely because of this restrictions of people we do accept at home.
@writersedge (22579)
So pick a few hours one day next week when the sister is there and/or the helper is there and go hang out with your friends. You could be out shopping for all they know.
@yahnee (1250)
Don't despair because you have your online friends to cheer you up. I have felt from your posts on this site that you are very lonely and I sympathize with you. You have not enjoyed all that life has to offer but you still have the rest of your life and I hope you there will come a time when you will no longer have the restrictions. Even if we enjoy our solitude from time to time, there will always be those moments when we crave for some physical friends. Now,I realize how lucky I am because I can do whatever I want with my life with nobody controlling me. I have my own earnings, meager though it seems to others but I am starting to be happy at this point in my life especially when my relationship will stand the test of time and trials. Look forward to the future and you may still find the happiness that you long for. Merry Christmas.
@lilaclady (28270)
Oh that is sad, everyone needs friends, I don't know what I would do without my friends as my family are all gone now and it is my friends that are there for me now, maybe your family should think about you for the future, no-one is here for ever and you may need friends as I do...I hope things work out better for you maybe in the new year.