X men First Class

It was great, I loved the cast and the ones they chose to play Charles(X) and Eric(Magneto). The supporting cast were good too, it was nice to see the first discovered mutants and what really happend between X and Magneto. The effects were great I hope they make more movies about the beginnings of the mutants- or even what happened after the Last Stand.
Awful movie. It was such a shame, too, since the original franchise was enjoyable and even Origins looked like it was going somewhere, with a decent story and so on. But First Class? Ugh. No characterisation of any of the secondaries: just a bunch of nobodies whose names I couldn't even remember after the film (what a waste, when they could have been interesting). Mystique as a whiny teenager. Completely improbably changes of heart and direction. Terrible story. The whole thing felt "rushed" and, if I remember right, that's exactly what happened: Hollywood adopted the (incredibly stupid) business model of setting a release date, THEN filming instead of filming, then deciding when it was ready. A terrible waste of a great opportunity, in my opinion. The only redeeming qualities were Kevin Bacon, the guy who played Magneto (whose name escapes me for the moment) and January Jones' cleavage. And when cleavage is a positive for a film, you know it sucks.
Well that's two different opinions. This one is still on my to watch list, haven't had chance to watch it yet. I enjoyed the first three haven't seen origens yet either. I'm familliar with the rough timeline and events I followed the cartoon series for a while, guess I'll make up my own mind when I get chance to watch it.
@lady1993 (15601)
I loved this movie- it is a very god movie about the thing that started everything and a background of how former friends became enemies- they were like brothers. Hope they make another origins movie.
@rafiholmes (2898)
i think this is a good movie too..especially the last part at the beach shore.. i cant see why people say this is an awful movie..unless theyre not really an expert in watchign films i supposed..
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Wow I would love to see X men too and that too in first class. I don't know how long it has been since I've been to a movie hall. I just don't have the time till 3 months from now :(( Hopefully I'll be much free and have much time during Spring and hope nice movies are realesed then too.