Soccer is th best sport to train you for footwork,

@deodavid (4150)
Hi guy, havin a blast I hope Hello everyone, I thought of something since i was jogging a couple of hours ago i was thinking of individual sports that i can loose more weight and i though of a team sport that can help me loose weight and more. I thought that the best way to work your legs and gt better footwork is football, since most of the time you are using your leg, running and controlling the ball so i'll read on football then i'll try playing i just hop i can find a field in manila to play in.
@sjlskl (3384)
If you are thinking of losing weight, soccer is not an ideal choice. Aerobic will be a better option. When you mention footwork, what are you referring to? Hand-leg co-ordination?
@ram_cv (16516)
It is of course good for footwork. It is also good for weight training and keeping yourself generally fit. Of course, a lot of foot control is necessary to play the game at a good level, but even if you play for fun, it is good enough for general fitness. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, i think soccer can be good for our foot.. it`s like dance, if you learn about dribble ball and learn how to pass your opponent. sometimes for a goalkeeper, it`s good for learning your reflect side, teach you how to focus every second
Hi DeoDavid. Hope you can start your training in soccer soon. You can also considering to try futsal. It's an indoor soccer. I don't know in your place. But here, we can find many futsal stadium in almost every corner of the city. Maybe it's because now it's trending. Futsal could be an option, because now it rather difficult to find a big open field to play soccer with our friends. Not to mention, you have to gather 22 persons so you can practice the real match soccer. While in futsal, you'll need less players.