sometimes makin friends start out rough.

sometimes making friends start out rough, you may not like them for one reason an they may not like you for a reason too but sometimes in the end you both can just out your differences aside and become friends in the end now this recently happened with a member here lol and now we are startin a friendship hahaha have any of you experienced friendships like this? where you start out hatin eachother and in the end becoe friends? if so explain(:
I most cases having friends start from these. You cannot tell if the other really like you as a friend and on your part you are not fully sure yet if he is the right friend for you. But as we know each other well, we could discover the things that our friend like or dislikes and how he reacts on different situations. So I must say it depends on the time. If you don't spend too muc time spending to know each other you will find the stage of "rough" very long.
yes that it does indeed i found this out with my best friend when we were younger now at a long time friendship already we already have each others backs and have been there for each other since like forever(:
@Lore2009 (7388)
No, I have yet to experience that.. but I've had the opposite experience many times! Thinking that I like them, but in the end, I don't! I think that's worse!
that is worse damn i am sorry to hear maybe you should try to pick better people to be friends with?
Yes, I do have a bestfriend that hates me before we became close to each other and finally was able to say to ourselves that we are really friends. I always tease her and it gets her mad all the time. Months passed and we started talking to each other like a normal friends do. Many more months have passed and we became bestfriends. I did not expect it to happen but I was able to share my secrets in life with her.
lol
@lilaclady (28238)
Yes I used to work in a large company and we all worked in roster groups of about 5 and one girl didn't like me from the start, but I ended up being her bridemaide, she said she thought I was a snob but she found later I was very shy, so some people can get the wron impression og others.
thats so true too lol i've met some people like that too
I have this girl who I never liked for no good reason. We never said a word to each other. than when school was in for our kids my daughter was 5 and kept talking about her best friend. I later found out it was this ladies daughter. The became so close where we could not seperate them. either moni was at my house or kay was at her house. till this day we are good friends and my daughter and moni are best friends.
aww sounds like something out of a fairy tale(: lol but also sounds wonderful but mine is about how i met my best friend in 3rd grade lol at first we hated eachother cause we had a different taste in tv shows and playing cards he like pokemon and i liked yu-gi-oh and we'd brin our cards to school and play with our friends who had the same type ofplaying cards as us til one day we both sat down at lunch and talked about the different trading cards and taught eachother how to play each game and after that we both started collecting yu-gi-oh and pokemon cards together and became best friends that way lol
I've been there!!! When I was in college and joined in choir team, I met a guy. I was thought he was kind of son of a bi**c, never think to make friendship with him. But now he become my best friend. i found out that he gt good personality, very mature to talk to, funny, and smart. I told him that 1st I hated him, he just laughed, and now I have sweet memory of our friendship because of my hate on him. hehe still laugh if I remember all the way I hated on him.