Do you sometimes make big changes...

..Appearances wise, only to find that NO ONE really notices? It's somewhat disappointing when that happens, isn't it? In the past, I've gotten multiple piercings on my face- which are quite obvious - including tongue, my monroe, and two in my lip - and with my mother and father, EVERY time I had freshly gotten one, I was the one who had to point it out, because they didn't even NOTICE!. Now the other weekend I got extensions - clip in ones - that are the same color as my hair (I should've put up a BEFORE & AFTER picture - you could've told ME if I looked any different), and when I wear them (which is mostly always now), my hair appears to look about 8 inches longer and more layered than before. And I didn't say anything, and I finally gave up and told them after about 4 days that I got extensions. I MEAN, REALLY? How inattentive are some folks? Does this ever happen to you? .
@loonys (418)
I was obsessed with the color of my hair.. They use to notice only if it looked very bad. People are more likely to say bad things than the nice things.