Do you have any health and beauty secrets you'd be willing to share?

As I live my life I've learned that there are certain things that make me look and feel like a million bucks. One of the things I do to improve my health and my appearance is shown below. I use my juicer to juice a bunch of kale, 1 lemon and 3 apples. This is a very intensely healthy drink that has a rejuvenating effect on my liver. Do you have any health and beauty secrets you've be willing to share?
I used to believe that putting some beauty creams will make me beautiful, but I was wrong. I just realized that having an inner peace is one of the best beauty secret. Having peace with our self will make us so radiant that every one you meet will be amazed with your brightness.
@jd107nette (1458)
wow... thanks for sharing this. i will try this. hmm, i dont have that kind of secrets though... i only wanted to share that we must allot about 20 minutes jogging every week. it will improve our over all health condition and will tone our body ^_^
@5mahi05 (667)
Simple water is a key to healthy and beautiful skin. The more you take, the more healthy you are and more healthier your skin looks. Most of the problems from the body will be washed out if you take a lot of water in take. Other than this, for a healthy glowing skin, you can drink tomato juice everyday in the empty stomach. This will remove all the aging toxins from the body and your skin will look younger even if you are actually becoming old! Applying tomato juice on the face can also act as a natural bleach, and it remove all the white heads and black heads from your face. After using this juice, you need to use a scrub to cleanse the remains of the white heads and black heads well off the face and after that use a good toner and moisturizer to make your skin glow naturally! Use this everyday. If your skin tends to react when you use this everyday, then make it at least 3 times a day. In a month, your skin will be like a baby skin.:)