someone like you?

@atwilson (540)
Indonesia
every people are different. no one is same. what do you think guys? is there any 'someone like you'? how to find the person? it is confussing.
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
Recently, I see many people who like a person I saw. But I think that I can't find a person who is like me totally.
we may have someone like us which is some similarities but i tdont think they can be exactly the same as you are.. because each of us has its own uniqueness
@jgirap (210)
yes i think there is some one who is like me ,behave like me and have same choices like me ,finding that person is not difficult as we are be like that and the person will find out you
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
No nobody is like me. Perhaps some people have things in common with me (so we are kind of birds with the same feather) but I am special and unique which means an individual. And that is exactly the way it should be.
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
I think you can always find someone like you as they say soulmate. some who think like you feel things like you. regardless of what nationality whatever is there such people. there are many people who look alike and it is very nice because you're not alone. nice day!