Keyless start car nice, you have one?

@deodavid (4150)
Hey there guys, I'm very fond of cars sad part is i don't have my own but i think that someday i will get my ultimate car one day anyway my topic today is key-less starting cars, i saw one before but i have never touched it, it was nice because you can start the car even though you are still outside of the car and that and you can heat it up before you can come in it is nice pretty handy, and it would be really nice if one day i can have one, do you?
@barehugs (8986)
My car is a Toyota Prius, and has no key as such. Instead of a key it uses a tiny hand-held radio which will open the doors, and allow the car to start while the tiny radio is still in your pocket. To start the car (with the radio in your pocket) you first put your foot on the break, and then press the starter button.
@deodavid (4150)
That's really cool, barehugs i think they call it key fob i downloaded some videos of the new cars that are key-less and they keep on saying that it's a fob so maybe that's what its called, anyway really cool that you have one right and you just step close to the car and just pull on the handle right then it opens, so cool.
@laken02 (3067)
i would love to have one as well and i know people who have them and love it like my aunt.. and i would sure feel spolied if i got that.. and never have to be in a cold car again or scrape ice how nice that would be.. but i dont see my future as having one.. when we got out new truck we got two keys one for me nad one for hubby of course hubbys had a keyless door lock auto.. and he took it and mine was a plain key.. we had work done on it at the dealership and i ask them to make me a key less one like hubby's and they wanted 60.00 ..so needless to say i dont have one yet either.. but i dont care.. its ok some day my shio will sail lol