Have you had experience, with your pet having a keenly-accurate knowing sense?

Animals have a great instinctual sense. Have you ever observed your pet demonstrating it's amazing capability in utilizing his or her instinct, as if it were psychic? (For example: saving someone's life.)
@marianne87 (3526)
My cat actually told me I was pregnant with my third child. I had no idea, as my cycle was irregular anyway. But my cat suddenly began being really protective of me, and he would jump up on my lap and put his paw on my tummy, and hiss at my partner or anyone else who came near me, and followed me everywhere. I remembered that a cat I used to have got this way when I was pregnant before, so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!
Isn't that something? From my understanding, cats and dogs are very discerning when it come to sensing hormonal/chemical changes. It's so cool, that they can pick-up on that!