Sigmund Freud

May 9, 2012 5:56am CST
Is there anyone that likes Sigmund Freud?Or his ideas about dreams?Or life in general?Or human behaviour?I really do and I wanna hear your ideas.
1 person likes this
1 response
• United States
9 May 12
My high school psychology teacher liked to say, "About 5% of what Freud theorized was totally brilliant. The other 95% was complete garbage." Sorry, I actually don't like Freud's theories at all, but I saw that you had no responses yet and I wanted to send some love your way. I think what Freud theorized about dreams is probably part of the 95% my old teacher was referring to. I don't even believe in dream interpretation in general, but Freud's theories on dreams were just so... dirty minded.