sick of bachelor and bachelorette

@asyria51 (2870)
There are some reality series that I actually enjoy. Amazing race is one of them. The bachelor and Bachelorette's just seem so contrived. The contestants just seem desperate for attention. Now you have a single mom as the Bachelorette. I am afraid they are going to exploit the child in the process. What happens when the relationship doesn't work out? The kid will be devestated and all of the country will know about it.
As far as I know, ultimately none of the relationships on the Bachelor or Bachelorette have ever worked out. I just want to roll my eyes when I see a new Bachelor or Bachelorette talking about how they want to find love. If you want to find lasting love, don't go on the show! They don't have a good track record for matchmaking. I think I agree, the people are very desperate for attention and children do wind up exploited in the process. There was a single dad on the show once before, so I don't think it's new.
@stanley777 (7173)
i love Amazing Race too -every year they just come up with interesting tasks and we get to enjoy the view of countries. Well, some people enjoy Bachelor and bachelorette which is why it is still airing...few couples really stick until after the show, it's sad.