Obama and Clinton are Blind?

@debrakcarey (19924)
United States
May 14, 2012 10:46am CST
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/top-egyptian-presidential-candidate-jihad-is-our-path-death-in-the-name-of-allah-is-our-goal/ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/screw-democracy-obama-administration-will-give-muslim-brotherhood-1-5-billion-in-us-aid/ Why are we sending billions to those who wish us dead and gone?
1 person likes this
2 responses
• United States
15 May 12
A big part of war is psychological warfare. They need the people who aren't zealots to support their side, and giving aid is a way to do that. We haven't had a war on our soil in 200 years so we don't know what it's like. We forget that war isn't just 2 armies fighting, most of the people in the area are civilians who in many cases don't feel any connection to either side of the war. Giving aid to the people of a country is a good way to win favor. Of course I think the US itself could use about $1 Billion in aid to boost the economy, but since 90% of congress is too stupid to figure out how to do that and the other 10% can't get anything done who cares where the money goes as long as it moves. Since we're giving them money maybe I can get a job over there too.
@debrakcarey (19924)
• United States
15 May 12
Trouble with aid to those countries is that the radicals don't let it get to the people who need it.
• United States
15 May 12
That's too often true, or people kill each other for aid air dropped in. Though hopefully over a billion in aid will be a little bit better managed. But in reality even you're probably right, it's a horrible idea. After all, we're talking about the same group that made a nearly $1 trillion mistake giving aid to banks in their country.
@debrakcarey (19924)
• United States
15 May 12
The common man on the street trying to live life always gets caught between those with power. The Muslim Brotherhood has stated its agenda loud and clear and it is the height of stupidity to think that they've changed their mind. Islam teaches that to be a martyr is to gain Allah's immediate acceptance into paradise. What are a few hundred thousand 'martyrdoms' of the commmon man, when you can further Allah's kingdom by 'allowing' them to die? That is why I am what you may call 'anti' Muslim. There is not value to human life within it as practicesd in today jihadist mentality.
• United States
15 May 12
Beats the heck out of me! I can't keep up with what is going on or not going on in Washington. I heard on the news today that Michelle Obama doesn't like fat people... who knew?! I thought she was so nice... see what little I know.
@debrakcarey (19924)
• United States
15 May 12
Neither does her husband, he pushes them on the playground. Don't worry pointless, many don't understand what's going on in D.C.