Bumping into an old coworker!

@911Ricki (13602)
I just ran in for some groceries and I bumped into a lady I use to work with. I haven't seen her in almost 4 years now. We do talk through texting but we had a nice chat and caught up with things.
@roberten (3134)
It makes your day when you have a chance meeting with someone who you have a pleasant exchange with. Kind of restores your faith in mankind.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, it was nice to see her again and have a small chat. The last few month Ive bumped into a few coworkers from the past.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
This reminds me of my up-coming meeting with an old school mate. She found me fro facebook- from a common friend. She then send me friend request and leave her mobile phone number offline. I texted her and accepted her friend request. Now she's too excited to come and visit, I never thought she just live near my place. It's been a decade and we never got to chance to bump each other, thinking we lived at one place (city) I am sure that would be a whole day of chitchat.. She will come tomorrow (Monday) here in out timezone :)
@alberello (4756)
Well, having met a person who was a colleague of your work, after 4 years, I think it was a good experience. Me too (but it happens very rarely) meet old workmates, who no longer saw, for many years. I happen to talk with them, a variety of topics. Time may pass but the memories remain!