eating spaghetti

I like eating spaghetti . But don't you know that it will take two days to stay in our stomach before it will be digested? But still love to eat it. But now i take control of eating food like this. I must not tolerate myself on eating it more often for my health concern .
Wow, this is news for me. I love spaghetti and I can still remember that it was my birthday when I went as far as 3 days of eating just spaghetti! Oh well, I am a big spaghetti lover but knowing about this, I will think of reducing my spaghetti intake.
@cher913 (25890)
i absolutely love pasta and i know it does take time to digest which is why we often buy whole wheat pasta which is much easier to digest than regular pasta.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Most of the foods made of dough are like that. We better use all possible which nature provide us according the season instead of dough foods. Don't get me wrong, I love spaghetti too, also pizza, but it can gain weight for us, so we better stay healthy and low weight.
@laydee (12813)
Who says it takes two days to digest spaghetti? I don't think this is right because if it is so, then we should feel bloated for two days too and won't be able to eat anything else. Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@riyauro (6428)
oh yeah? i had no idea it took 2 days to digest. i too love spaghetti. Okay then, it is better to avoid eating stuff like this which takes so long to digest.