I love MyLot and SwagBucks

Two websites I love the most. I talk to people on here and get money just from talking to people. Totally awesome because I can be very talkactive. Than there is Swagbucks where I can win my kids toys just by doing surveys, games, watching stupid stuff I am interested in. Ooooh yeah :}
@minx267 (11162)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Swagbucks is cool. But I like Superpoints even better.. I find it easier to earn.
I been wanting try it but you have to have a invite code.
@minx267 (11162)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Yea I can send you one.
Never really could get into swagbucks. I have over a thousand points and the best thing I can get is a $5 gift card. Took me over a year to get that far. Far as I'm concerned it's not worth it.
Let me have some of those points haha. I got like 200 and just started. I like playing the games and watching the videos. The stupid surveys stink.
I agree. I think I enjoy mylot more than swagbucks just because over the years Ive earned much more on mylot. Either way, its nice to have these wrbsites that actually pay!
Hello there, mylot is an excellent site really. I have just started talking to people on here and I have already become an admirer of this site.
I love this site as well. I actually have a video playiing on swagbucks right now. Trying to get the most of my time while im at work. I try to get this going so i can of course get me some giftcards for the shopping i do for my christmas presents. I use alot of different sites and apps on my phones that give me giftcards so im excited to see whta i will have come black friday for shopping.