I want to show my appreciation

@hotsummer (10413)
Since my friend has been a lot of help during the times I was down. I was thinking of showing some appreciation. I don't what I should give him. It is not something expensive. Any small gift I think should be good enough the important thing is I am able to show my appreciation. But for now I don't have the idea what it is that I should give him.
@vanessa11 (296)
A simple Thank You will do. But if you really wanted to give something to your friend, a DIY will be much appreaciated since you're going to do it yourself. Maybe a bracelet will do, or since he's your friend, think of something he likes that'll remind him of you every single day. Hope somehow it helps you decide =) Happy myLotting!
@hotsummer (10413)
It would be more meaningful and special indeed to do or make something myself. I would think of something that I can do myself
Keep us updated whatever gift you come up with I'll check your post once in awhile =) Enjoy.
get a card from the store and make it one with a blank page and write him something from your heart. that will be something he could hang on his wall or put on his table. itwould mean more to him then a gift he may not like.
@hotsummer (10413)
That would be a great idea. It's been a long time since I have done this I just need to think what I should write down and what I really feel and wanted to say.
hi hotsummer think what does he really like,what things are his favorite like chocolates or candy bars or food things. then make a small gift pack of his favorites and hand them to him.Most everyone has a favorite candy or food item they just love and it does not' have to be expensive just personal. lol. good luck.