If you dont put your proper address dont expect to get it

@911Ricki (13602)
Im beyond irritated right now, at work I covered my moms shift. Many peopkle put the completely wrong address, some just put the rural route number, town and postal code. Your suppose to have your name, address (street address), box number, rural route, town, and postal code. My Mom lets it slide, and the ones I work with they say deliver it anyways. Now they wont change it if you keep deliverying it and not saying anything. Many had just the rural route number, now if I didnt do this route all the time where am I suppose to know where they go. Yet, if you deliver it to the wrong person for example we get people with just their last name and rural route number then they have relatives 2 doors down. If you deliver it to the wrong person they flip out.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
They need to put their foot down on that rule so its' much easier for everyone. It's annoying that people are too lazy to put the full address. When I mail anything that I need to put a return address on I always put my name and the full adress, down to the zip code. How else are they supposed to know? I mean I could put the street but that's not going to do much good as there are TWO streets int his neighborhood with the same name.
@suspenseful (40316)
That is the trouble with rural addresses. WE have some members of our church who live in a rural area, but they put down the actual house address as well. Those routes are so long and no one knows where the house or farm is, especially when there are no landmarks - all flat prairie and everything looks the same. It is only common sense. And one should always put down the right name as well. Not everyone in the post office knows everyone in their district or knows what one means when one just puts down the route number and R. Smith.for example.
Hiricki yes it must have all the pertinent information on the mail if they expect to g et it to their address and rural rout. I am surprised you mom letsit slide and the others say deliver it anyway as there could be four people with the same last name and there would e no sure way of getting the right mail to the right person, Hope your coworkers start demanding that mail be addressed properly with the right information