The Maid of Honour said I will be her right hand!

@besweet (7223)
Greece
My friend is going to be the Maid of Honour at a wedding next month, and she asked me to be her right hand! I said that it would be great to help her and I am so happy that she wants me to give her my advice! But I don't know what responsibilities I should have and what can I do for her! In a few days we are going together to look for her dress because she wants to look gorgeous and I will take her to some places that I know with formal dresses. I haven't really helped her so far, I only gave her my opinion on some wedding crown designs that she wanted to order! I told her that I will be there if she needs anything! What other responsibilities do you think I will have as the right hand of the Maid of Honour?
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
If your are Maid of Honor, help her without any distinction. I mean all possible things that you can help to your friends, do it for the sake of her. I was married 2 years ago, my wife got her friend to be her Maid of Honor. That young lady was the link why I meet my wife. Although she didn't help alot us during the wedding ceremony but the things he did in the past before our marriage was been enough to be asked for a Maid of Honor. During the ceremony, Maid of Honor has several task to do from assisting all the Brides Maids, flower girls and many other things they can do for the sake of friendship and also the wedding ceremony.
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
Hello! Yes, the Maid of Honour has a lot of duties! She is my friend and I helped her to go through all of them because the bride has a newborn child and she needed more help than she would normally do! The maid of honour practically organised the wedding and I helped her with her planning. The wedding was on Saturday, and everything was perfect! The Maid of Honour, me, all the guests and the happily married couple enjoyed it so much!
I was the maid of of honour as well and she was mine for my wedding. we went every where together and we picked out the dress,shoes vail,music to be played everything. it was so much work and I was so happy when it was over with.
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
Until now, she has asked me to help her with the dress and the flowers. I feel good to help her make the choices and I think that she has picked the best for this wedding! I hope everything goes as plenned because the wedding is getting closer and we are now doing the final choices!