Its fun when people around u does not understand the language u are speaking..

Well i am sure this must have happened with all of u. Many a times we often land at a place where people do not understand our language just as we do not understand their language either. In such a funny situation, u can speak anything u like, even if u abuse them they wont understand what is being said by us. I have enjoyed this kind of situation and also made the most out of it every time. What are your thoughts regarding this? Have your say!
@Micmac (7701)
Haha you can get away with too much abusing people when they're not knowing your language. I don't do that because it's rude to others. What language do you speak?
Well thanks a ton for your responses. yeah of course u are right but that does not i mean that i abuse people for no reasons, i was just giving a special case when people do not get your language. Well i speak Oriya which is my mother language and its dialect is completely different from other languages and when we speak such language in other cities or countries, people do stare at us suspecting that we are bad mouthing them. Ha ha. What say?
@Micmac (7701)
Oh dear, I guess I have misunderstood you, my fault. It is funny when people think you are bad moughting them when you're actually not but a different language can make that kind of impression sometimes. One time I heard a different language and I thought the people sounded when I observed them like they were arguing at each other but then was not the case because later they were laughing and smiling. Just that the words had a harsh sound to a foreigner.
hey thanks a ton for your response again. Well that's OK no issues. Well yes, it is fun to observe the reaction of the people towards our language and what they feel about us. Just like we do not understand their language, they too must be undergoing the same reaction when they must be hearing our language and that is just normal. I too had a same experience as yours. I thought two people speaking in Tamil were fighting with each other when i got to know that they were brothers and were gleefully enjoying their own company. Ha ha. What say?
@sishy7 (27667)
I don't think it's fun... It makes others feel uncomfortable... Even if you are not talking about them, they may still think that you are and how could that be fun?
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well do not take this discussion that seriously, it was started on a lighter note. yes u are right that people might take your own language in a better way but that does not mean that we wont talk at all in our language. I have been to many places and we people have spoken our mother language and no matter whether people stare or laugh at us, we never cared about the same thing as we were proud of our language and would continue to be. What say?