Ebay Online Shopping

Is ebay is a trusted online shopping website? I don't have expeirence in ebay.
hello friend...yes dear e bay is a definately trusted online shopping where you can not only buy and sell things but at the same time you can earn pretty handsomely as well.Do look into this site closely and you will get what you want. have a nice day
Hello triptadasgupta, thanks for sharing information about ebay. Hope i will have better expeirence with ebay.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes,ebay is a very trusted online shopping website.I shop on ebay.It's fun and easy.i find some cheap and good deals as well.I been shopping on there since 2011.I also do sell on there to make extra money,started since year.You should check it out too.
Hey dollybaby, thanks for sharing your expeirence in ebay. I too find so many reviews in blogs & websites about ebay as one of trusted online shopping store with secure payment & safe shopping expeirence.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I've been using Ebay since 2004 and I've been very pleased with my experience of using it, I have bought and sold on Ebay. I would definitely view it as a trusted online shopping website.
yes dear eBay is very trusted online market place where you can buy or sell anythings.if you have anythings used or new you can sell it online easily .and make your amount by PayPal.PayPal is important for eBay.some of small country PayPal is not available .so you can buy only from eBay. don't point out your finger on eBay trust.