my payment is not sufficent to solve my problem..but i hate suicide

i know suicide is not a solution to solve my problem. i am earning only $200 a month through my job. but i need a $5000 .within 5 month i need to earn this much money. no chance to get a loan. the only way i believed was ONLINE EARNING. but now i came to know it is impossible to get. but what shall i can do to solve this problem. really i fed up. can you give me a solution?
@CatGods (4596)
There are a great many ways to make money online. When people tell you about sites you can make money on, they are not telling you about fake sites. Some people here have quite a bit of experience at making money online. When I told you how to make money with a few sites for starters, to have further questions is one thing, but to say can you guide me after I have already told you what to do and gave you a few ideas, is a slap in the face. It is also a statement of not reading and paying attention. Making the money that you needed online in 5 months is not really all that hard to do. I could of solved your problem, because I had more sites and ways for you to make money. But like the tv show called Shark Tank, I'm out. Never burn your bridges.
thanks catgod. please help me then. i need a good guidelines. if u can then support and tips me.i read your personal message. but what happened is i tried to visit the fever site.but not get any confidence
@CatGods (4596)
The first step is to have confidence because if you don't, you won't be able to make any money at all. And without confidence how did you get into nursing? How is it that you can give lectures at the nursing school, as you claim that you do. You have confidence to do that but yet you don't have confidence to make money online, that's illogical. I gave you some ideas on what to do on those sites, you need to follow through. And it's fiverr and not fever. Read that PM again. Do not play the learned helplessness card because I'm not going to buy it. If you want to make money online you have to think, it is a must do. My friend Meowchie here on mylot makes over 250.00 per month on fiverr alone. That's just one site. Now you take your ideas and put them on multiple sites and your ability to make even more money just compounded. Micro sites aren't the only way to make money, there are lots of other ways too. But a good place to start is micro sites. And you just can't create on gig, the more gigs you have on micro sites the more money you can make. You can even offer your writing services too. If you truly are in nursing, there is a gold mine of knowledge in your head. Put it to use on those micro sites. The internet is about saying Hey this is me, this is what I know and this is what I can do. So as we say here in the U.S. stop your belly aching, suck it up and get to work.
thanks for your great support catgod. i will join to fiverr. u said ur friend earns 250.00. its dollar or in rupees
It's difficult to generate that much money online in next 5 months. You seem like a new one to this era, and you still have to face a lot of failures to get success. You need to analyze up and downs of working online. So, it atleast needs 1 or 2 years to understand merits and demerits of working online, and later then only you can start earn some decent money from online works. As of the moment, it's not possible to make more than $50 a month online but that's also not a guarantee because i know some beginners losing a lot of money here in online by investing in high risk programs. I'm working full time online since previous year August, but now only i could reach the mark of 400$ per month or sometimes even lower than 300$. I'm searching for an offline job to keep these online works part time. Save your money properly which you're earning from offline job. That's great enough to left out & stay away from debts in present and also future.
thanks for the comments.what are the ways you are using to earn? will you please support me too become as you?
I'm a writer, and writing articles for clients from different countries. These clients draw their writings projects at various places such as Freelancer.com, Odesk.com, etc. But, I'm using only these two websites because here itself i could get enough writing projects to utilize my spare time after exam preparations. But, the real challenge here is you need to compete 50 other people proposed on the same project along with you. You have to prove yourself the best writer. And you need to convince the clients to win the project finally. And the second problem was most of the clients, may be around 60%, are scammers. Cheating is their only profession. So, you need to be careful to choose the right clients among the remaining 40%. Once, you got enough reviews on your profile, you will be getting long term trusted clients and you can also start asking milestones from the clients. But, it depends on your skills and hard work. All the best.
ok.so u are a writer. which type of articles you have been writing?actually i am a member of freelancer.com. but what had happened is i couldn't understood the internal procedures . i saw a lot of peoples bidding there. i too bid with them.
Hi friend, sad to hear about your situation. Join with some good affiliate marketing sites and promote your products in good sites, you will earn a good income based on your sales. I am making a good income from affiliate marketing and write articles about it in various sites, you can find my article in my profile. All the best.
what marketing you are doing? how much i can earn by posting an article?
If you are good in writing and you are a native English writer, you can make a good income from article writing. If you are writing articles in revenue sharing sites, you can make money based on the page views. I wrote a lot of articles about affiliate marketing in Apsense site, check out my profile and join with apsense, it is the best site for promoting your business and you can make a good income from this site.
@Manasha (2135)
• Pondicherry, India
Certainly, It is not possible for anyone to earn online earning more. It is always better to work hard in your offline jobs, That too online tasks are not feasible for non native English speakers in this world. Only recourse to continue offline.
nope there are some people who earn a lot by just doing online jobs. Actually they can also earn even without effort. What i am saying is those online earning which have networking or referrals. i think people who are already doing online jobs for so long are earning that much already without their effort.
@natliegleb (5186)
try to stay safe,dont leave it out of control ,better you can ask your friends and relatives for the time being ,so that they can help you out so once you get the chance you can repay them rather than resorting to bad and illegal means,life is precious my dear friend
sorry brother.. no chance to get as you said
@TeamCholent (2843)
That is a lot of money and so quickly even here in America, mind if I ask you what for? I can't think of anyway you can earn that much that quickly but online you can earn something that should at least help towards your expenses as my online income(which I am lazy about till tonight) is enough to get me saving nicely towards my financial goals. Best of luck & never lose faith
ok.now i understood the situation. somebody has told me that i can earn from online . some is telling its not. what i have to do now
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
You need to find a different job there. Also dont put so much pressure on yourself. Its not worth it. Also your life is worth much more than money is.
no.i cant get another job faster. now i am feeling is money is more value than my life
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
Is it possible to get a second job? It is difficult to earn that much online, and you need time to start earning. Maybe you can start selling some of your stuff online to get some extra money. You could also get some advice from other mylotters that come from your country, they might have better ideas or know other sites, because in every country there are different opportunities available.
for solving this problem i have to search for a job in out of india. but the problem the i have no connection of friends there. the only sourse is agency. but they are asking nearly $20000 as commision.if i have this much then then why should i go?
@meowchie (992)
I really don't know, but perhaps aside from your daytime job, you might wanna try for a part time (night shift) job that would earn you BIGGER than how much you can get from staying with your online commitments. I think online money making sites will only earn people big money but it also takes big investment and it's just too risky to put money just like that.. I really wish you've find the right solution. God bless
@gaiza12 (4889)
Online earnings are not enough especially if you have just started and you don't know yet the secrets and strategies behind it. For others, online jobs are their means of living and they are already good at it and have been doing it for years already so they are not having a hard time earning a lot. You really can't get that amount of money in just a short span of time. I would suggest you find another job offline and only have your online job as sideline or support earning. I know it's hard to find a job, but, I'm sure if you are only eager and determined, you will surely find one even without connections.
yes it is really not that easy to earn that much by just earning online since online earning is just a part time job for us. but if you are good and hardworking and you have the determination to get those amount in a month maybe you can do it. There are lot of online jobs in the net. you just to be good and have lots of talent to do those jobs.
• Kenya
The best thing to do is to live within ones means; then find other means to add up on your job earnings. Could be a business starting small, online earnings or other several earning ideas you could come up with. The truth is the small earnings from several ventures will aggregate to your hoped $5000 if patient and diligence is applied. Just avoid illegal means and stay safe.