Pure Charity: Money Gracefully Given to Me While I Work?

@mythociate (15963)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
That's 'my' plan for saving this economy---giving the power of money back to the people. See, if you GIVE your money away then nobody can take it from you! If you see someone dutifully working, give `em some money! Maybe you don't have a receipt (unless you write them or -'their favorite charity' a check), but 'the government can't take any money you don't have' (or maybe they can, seeing as how they've spent several-trillion-zillion-jillion that THEY don't have; but we can fix that, right?) But this would encourage more giving (and possibly a more-industrious population, as charity-givers would be advised to spend it on people they see working---doing jobs from reception-desk to litter-picker-upper!) And it would be much easier if we eliminated income-tax and replaced it with a savings-tax---a small percentage taken off of every dollar you keep for more than a week. Also reminds us exactly what money is---NOT a resource (so the government is even-stupider to tax it), but rather a representation of 'the resources we give to the marketplace' in exchange for it (mostly 'time,' made more-valuable by the amount of quality-work each person is able to squeeze into it!) Got any better idea? (Like what? )
I will not be giving away any of my money. I want something in return like new jeans or a blouse made with silk. I prefer to shop than give my cash away.
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
But if you keep it (or buy something for yourself with it), the government will add it to your taxes!