tell i love you

@attocm (23)
Indonesia
Love each other, but separated because they do not want to be the first to say love.
@LittleMel (14055)
this happens to some people I know. I personally can't do that. If I love someone, I will say it. if he doesn't feel the same, I move on. If he doesn't say anything or doesn't know how he feels, I will also move on. Either way I don't hold back from telling him how I feel.
@Jals14 (43)
I strongly agree with LittleMel. However, some women like me are demure. That's why I admire people who are brave enough to express their emotions despite the consequences that may occur.
@LittleMel (14055)
when I was teenager I was shy too I just told friends and they told the guy he wasn't interested and obviously friends made jokes on me in life you can not avoid pain pain over failure, over shame, over abuse, over rejection, over betrayal and so on if I hide my feelings, I hurt myself, and that's worse
@attocm (23)
yes i thik so.. but something was happen with me, i dont know whats that.. I just hurt my self. I cant do anything for love. Thank for yours comments.
@clrumfelt (5421)
I have noticed that, not in real life, but in television shows that if one of the couple says they love the other too soon, the other person shies away from them because they are not ready for that kind of commitment to love someone. Emotional vulnerability comes with love, so a lot of people will shy away from it for fear of being hurt or being obligated to the other out of love. My personal experience has never been like that. I think it is a more modern phenomenon but less with my generation.
@attocm (23)
Maybe love shall in express, whatever the risk. And stop scaring yourself
@clrumfelt (5421)
I agree. People shouldn't be afraid to let their true feelings come out. At least they'll know how the other person really feels.
If you real love someone you should tell her aloud. Maybe she love you in the same way, do not let silence separates you.
@attocm (23)
ill try, thank
I see these in movies! sad!