do you use taste enhancers when cooking?

@Cutie18f (9563)
I learned this trick from a neighbor who cooks very delicious foods. She said her secret is just a dose of taste enhancers like "Ginisa Mix," "Magic Sarap," or vitsin/Ajinomoto. We have learned that these taste enhancers are bad for the health, yet restaurants, fast foods and even many homes use this a lot in order to make their cooking delicious. Do you also use this? I admit that I use it but very sparingly. I just add a pinch to add flavor but I know of some who pour out all the contents of one sachet in one cooking. What's your secret in preparing delicious meals?
@wolfie34 (26793)
Ha! I have a very closely guarded secret when it comes to preparing delicious meals, and seeing as it's you I will reveal the secret! I get my mum or my partner to do the cooking! I have no idea or interest in cooking, I just don't have the patience to stand preparing a meal for so long. Just as long as my partner can cook that is, if not we are in deep trouble!
@Cutie18f (9563)
What is your most guarded cooking secret Wolfie?
I know how to season my food very well and let it sit long enough for the flavors to set in the meat. I love when my food comes out good. I am not sure about anything you mentioned here. I never heard of anything like it.
@Cutie18f (9563)
They are found in our country and they are like magic. They make the food tastes good, but they say they are not good to one's health because they contain lots of MSG.
Yes, it will be much more delicious if you add more taste enhancers when you are cooking. However, I don't think this is a very healthy way. Therefore, I seldom add it. I like the natural and fresh taste. Even if you don't use the taste enhancers. Your cooking will be nice, too. Just have the faith