Pink Peppermint Cheesecake smells like Wine

United States
January 13, 2013 1:18am CST
Last year felt different from any of the other years. This year, our family got some cheesecakes and other assortments of desserts as the days soon reached christmas eve as well as the end of the year. We were originally gifted some high quality cookies and chocolates.. (which I for the life of me cannot distinguish with the more common chocolates like Hersheys), and at the end of the weeks, we were given cheesecakes. Upon the first week we had a super-rich chocolate cheesecake, and let's just say it was so rich we got sick from it, so the cheesecake was pretty much given to my brother, who thought was completely fine. We decided to give it to him as he stayed for the holidays. The second cheesecake was filled with icing and without a doubt, we were able to gobble that cheesecake down within the rest of the week. (Keep in mind that these cheesecakes aren't huge, but they're still very filling.) As you would expect, the last cheesecake is a pink cheesecake. There was icing on the edges, a chocolate layer on the bottom, and some mashed pink mints on filled on the top of it. In hind sight, it probably would have been a great idea to throw it out as well, because none of us really liked it, but we decided to keep it in the refrigerator. It wasn't until two weeks ago that I brought it up that we should eat the remaining of it, and when we opened up the cover, it reeked with the smell of wine. Does anyone think this is still worth eating?
1 person likes this
2 responses
@owlwings (38861)
• Cambridge, England
13 Jan 13
No. It has clearly gone off!
1 person likes this
@ajithlal (14568)
• India
19 Feb 13
I think it must be tasting very good.
@ajithlal (14568)
• India
19 Feb 13
I think cakes are very tasty. I like chocolate cakes and strawberry cakes very much. I have tasted blackforest, but the cost of the black forest is very high. I have not tasted pepermint cheese cake, but would love to now the taste.
• United States
19 Feb 13
It was quite a long time ago, but to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't poisoned me yet and it remained relatively sweet & minty as I ate it, so I think it was pretty good.