Travel Withdrawl? LOL

Rather than taking one big vacation every year, my husband and I take a series of smaller trips. This way we can spread our vacation out over the year, and spend less money. October-March was an absolute whirlwind of plans, as there were a few places we wanted to go, but also a few reasons for us to go there (conferences, conventions, etc). Now we're into April and we have N-O-T-H-I-N-G planned till July, and I find myself sitting here bored! LOL We'll certainly make up for it in July though, when we fly to Ottawa for a few days over Canada Day (July 1st) and really enjoy the celebration. Anyone else know what I mean by "travel withdrawl?"
Well, normally I'd suggest a "staycation". Those have become very popular at least here in the United States. But I have a feeling you have probably already seen and done every single thing there is neaby you to see and do! You are definitely a travel savvy person!
@jillhill (37384)
Yup. I just got back from visiting my daughter in California....next year I go to Georgia to see my other daughter...and right now I am ready to go! LOL...it's a long wait though...but I do have a few weeks of vacation inbetween that I'll be staying around here.
@mensab (4208)
i am always interested in how people keep their travel schedules and plans. particularly in couples where both have their own schedules and plans. the consolidation of minds and interests must meet and happen. usually, one has to allow the others to pursue their own interests. but as they say, it has to be give and take engagement. i like the term, travel withdrawal.