introduce myself.

New York, New York
I am in a small company doing business people responsible for customer visits and follow-up contracts. Now my job is very happy, busy work every day, is the Internet, reading a book and doing exercise. Do not know, what kind of mood you have to share it, I was such a girl, I hope to have the opportunity to make friends, chat with you.
@pinky31ps (329)
hey Alice. Well for me, Iove to write as I can express myself best this way. So here you can our out your heart, be it any problem, discussion on a point or anything. This is a platform to express yourself to world in terms of words. So keep posting whatever comes to your mind. We are all ears to you, in case of mylot all eyes to you. lol. Happy mylotting..!!
@owlwings (39780)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot. MyLot is a good place to find discussions, questions and information of all sorts and, possibly, to make friends.