Are You Awake?

Redlands, California
Wake up. No, WAKE Up!!! This is just a little test post to see if I am still allowed in here. HAHA! I am not sure who is still here.I know Lamb man is back. Who else is here? Bubblews is dead at night. To be honest, pretty dead in the day. Is Mylot still about people getting referrals or do people actually write about their day and what is on their mind anymore? Is there anymore political battles? I always missed those. I am just crazy like that though. Most people hate them. Obama is the greatest President ever. There that should wake you up. If you believe that... I will tell you another. He is doing decent, but far from the greatest President and not at all happy with him on the TPP.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Just got up. People are here, but not a lot of us, and the posting is going slow right now. The old crew is posting discussions, and Admin is deleting the 'spam' stuff pretty quick. The more we can get people to post, the better it will get, but like I said...kind of slow right now as people look in and glance around...
• Redlands, California
Tell them to loose twitter and just make the wording better and they are good. Not paying people. Can't see for nothing. This is is what you call an old man or women's site. Truth hurts
• Redlands, California
@crossbones27 I will be here off and on. Then again my money ran out, is the new world. Not site, will be site, not city will be country who knows want some stability.
@inertia4 (27679)
Well, I am here. I heard the news and came right back. I saw a few people from the old days also. Some came back. I also saw a few new people joining. Nice!!! I have been awake, no need to yell. LOL.
• Redlands, California
I have been getting in a lot of trouble for yelling lately Apparently people do not like it. I am smarter than the average bear though.I do not yell at home, just other people's places. lol No more yelling seriously .
@inertia4 (27679)
@crossbones27 I can relate. But I have been having some small battles at home as well. I know I know better, but things that are said and done, just crawl up my skin.
@owlwings (39426)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome back to MyLot! As you have, no doubt, discovered, it is undergoing a "rebirth". For more news and some help on using the site, see here:
A Quick Users Guide to MyLot. How and why you should use MyLot.
• Redlands, California
I do not think I know how to read any more, All this fine print. My eyes can't take it. I try though.