A Question I Long to Ask

As I have said , i turned to Bubblews when Mylot stopped paying . There , you cannot submit posts that were what you wrote from other sites . Here at Mylot, I think we cannot also do that from before . But since this changed to a paid forum , maybe it changed its policy on this . I already read the revised policies and as far as I can remember there’s no prohibiting of submitting posts here , previously posted at other sites . Can somebody please enlighten me on this please?
@PhredWreck (6051)
If you repost something, be sure to state it was yours to start with, and it wouldn't hurt to say where you originally posted it so people won't accuse you of plagiarism.
I don't repost any other's post but mine only . However , what i mean is from those that i posted at the other site.
@SIMPLYD I know that, but I mean say where else you have it posted so people don't report it as plagiarism... like at the end put (originally posted at) and name the place
@sofssu (18319)
@SIMPLYD I went back and read the community guidelines.. it doesn't explicitly say anything about re-posting stuff which has been posted elsewhere online. But as @hereandthere says in case of a doubt you could direct our questions to @goaskalice.
I might as well do that .
I am not sure what you mean. You can write anything that is not bad.
What i mean is posts that i made at Bubblews , an online paying site .
@SIMPLYD I suppose it is an unwritten rule as posting anything that is already on the Net may not be beneficial to the site unless you delete it there.
@allknowing Thank you .
@Shellyann36 (11257)
I am not quite sure but if I were to re-post something it would be only after I took the original post down from the other site.
Yes, that's what i mean , my posts from Bubblews .