Does anyone on mylot have earning goals?

By sofs
@sofssu (14468)
I was just wondering if it would be good to set up some earning goals here. Has anyone done that already? How often do you plan to make payout each month? How do you plan to go about getting there? If they are not secrets would you want to share your expertise here? I do know some are here for the pure fun of it. Would you look at setting goals for yourself now that you are earning? Just curious.
I would be very happy making the ten dollar pay out each month.
@sofssu (14468)
@jstory07 just ten would do? I would like to make more, I am sure we can as time goes by.
I want to cashs out with over a grand in my bank. If it takes me three years then I just hope mylot is around that long I don't see cashing out with $10 anything special. I want something big and worth my time.
@sofssu (14468)
@sharon6345 Wow! Over a grand! That is going to take forever! I am okay with a few tens each month lol.. I don't believe you can get rich here,, its just pocket money for a few odds and ends.
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have no goals in here except to have fun, and do the best I can, when I am here. I probably won't make the payout every month but getting it at all, makes me happy, and it is just a bonus anyway. I am not going to stress out if Idon't make the payout one month, as I kinow I will get it eventually. I am here to have fun, and not stree about how much I am going to make at any one time.
@sofssu (14468)
@rosekiss Good for you have fun and relax. Yup you will make payout when you enjoy the interactions here.. I am planning on pressing it forward ..hoping to make a little more than minimum payout.
No, I really haven't set any goals yet. I guess it would just be nice to get the payment each month. To set a goal, it would have to be a dollar amount and for me, that would be unpredictable. I will have to think more about it.
@sofssu (14468)
@TexanTornado I like to work to a plan though I am having fun..that way I can have the best of both worlds.
@sofssu Yes, I understand that completely. You really can't beat having the best of both worlds. I simply will just have to wait and see how things play out.
@rappeter13 (5298)
I have to get accustomed again to this site to see how much is possible. Any additional dollar to my monthly income is welcomed.
@sofssu (14468)
I guess it does, that why we are here.. Welcome back to mylot
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
MyLot pays out only once per month, so whatever you earn over $10 will come to you automatically. I think shooting for ten in a first month is reasonable. I really didn't make more than that before, but perhaps I wasn't thinking about being active, I was just hanging out and talking to people here. Now I would like to hit $10 or above each month, Making more will require more members, etc.
@sofssu (14468)
@Rollo1 I guess so..the interaction will increase only when the members increase or become active.. I guess the numbers are adding up...hopefully the interaction will increase too. I am aiming at payout this month but as time goes by..I am sure we could make more.
@mkg123 (255)
If i started making money here, i will set my goals then .For now i hope i reach 10$ as fast as possible.
@sofssu (14468)
@mkg123 I guess your cents have started adding up even as you comment and write. Yes, I would like to reach my ten as quickly as possible.. but I would like to have a plan to make it work.