If you can only have one choice of food that you can eat, what would it be?

Netherlands
There are lots of diets for losing weight and eating mono meal is one of it. With that, I came up with the question " If I can only have one kind of food for a month, what could it be?" I think, Ham Pizza for a month sounds good or maybe dumplings for a month... How about you?
@yugocean (8839)
Why only one, at least 5 should try. Vegetables and fruits will go best.
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
yeah your right why only one you can pick more than five
@salonga (27954)
I am a healthy eater so I would rather eat fruits and veggies given two choices but if given just one, then I'd choose veggies.
@pattisw (50)
• Flushing, Michigan
I pick spaghetti with meat sauce.I think I would probably gain some weight after the month was over,but I sure would be happy during that month
• Netherlands
Spaghetti, I think I can have a it too for a month. :)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Yeah Spaghetti is very delicious i reallyx2 like it but it depends of how they cook the spaghetti because sometimes their spaghetti is not not good to it.
@sylvia13 (1851)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
It might not be good for a diet, but I just adore freshly baked bread with butter or olive spread!
• Netherlands
Sounds delicious, I am imagining the smell of freshly baked bread...
Well if we were living in a dream world and it meant I wouldn't put on weight, I would choose my Nana's homemade macaroni cheese. However, realistically I would choose Mexican salad wraps, they have the protein, iron, healthy carbs and fats...as well as the all important taste. Mixed leaves, peppers, olives, beans, guacamole, tomatoes and a little chilli all in a wholemeal tortilla. *Goes to fridge*
• Netherlands
Looks like your Nana's macaroni cheese is the best macaroni, care to share the secret recipe? :)
My favorite food is pork spare ribs I could eat them every day but they are to exsxpensive to do that.
• Netherlands
Agree they are extensive but delicious! :)
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Pizza. ALWAYS Pizza. And any toppings will do. I even eat the "weird" ones like anchovies and pineapple.
• Bucharest, Romania
I don't even want to think about anything like that.